As always the team and I have been slogging away in the Prohibition PR caves to make sure that our clients get mentions and gets talked about online. Our job is to find the right people to talk about our products and get their expert feedback rather than a scattergun approach. It’s all about the targetting if you want to make an effective splash, so imagine my surpise when I stumbled across this video.
One of our clients is Audio-Technica and received a mention in the video below. I found this on Google+ from a good online friend of mine called Shel Holtz, I have never met Shel but I listen and read his and Neville’s podcasts and blogs religiously as they are liked minded forward thinking PR people. I am hoping that one day I can be a guest on the show and give a Northerner’s opinion on the ever changing world of communications as maybe we have a different perspective.
This video is a bit random and if I am honest I don’t think apple will be making any of these on a mass scale anytime soon but have a look and see what you think. It did amuse me and he built it in a video which is just two minutes which is something we always recommend to our PR clients when using their YouTube Channels.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016