Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Periscope and Foursquare are all fantastic marketing channels for any business – no matter what sector. But how can companies actually utilise the full power of social networks to secure new customers, increase sales and help build their brands? The answer is with one of Prohibition’s social media workshops which are designed to provide you with an advanced understanding of social media strategy.
We won Prolific North’s Best Integrated Campaign and PR Agency of the Year 2019. Our MD Chris Norton is one of the world’s most respected social media marketers. So we know that with most marketers time is precious and many simply don’t have the extra time to chat, meet, tweet, instant message or blog for several hours each day. However, with many people looking for cheaper ways to engage better with their consumers, social networking can offer a great opportunity for you to connect with your target market and build those all important client relationships.
How long is the social media workshop?
- It’s a full-day bespoke training course – tailored to meet your business objectives
What will the social media workshop cover?
- The business benefits of using social media strategically
- How to use social media to increase your Google ranking for your website
- The correct etiquette of social media
- How to connect with hundreds of thousands of possible target clients
- How to integrate social networking into your company so you get more customers
- The benefits of social media and social networking
- How to create an online communications strategy
- How to monitor and measure the online landscape
- How to get sales from social media
- Advanced community management
If you want a specific area covering we will create a completely new section of the workshop tailored to your requirements.
How is the social media course presented?
We will deliver bespoke one-2-one training at a site of your choice or we can train specific groups – it’s completely up to you.
If this sounds like something of interest, please feel free to drop us a line or call 0113 430 4160.