Why do you need Public Relations Services?
PR has an immeasurable list of benefits. It can be used to increase brand awareness, brand reputation, brand loyalty, attract new audiences and prompt sales.
Well, the art is in the word, ‘Public Relations’. PR uses Media Relations to build relationships with customers, stakeholders, the public, and the media. This public exposure helps shape a brand’s image on different platforms.
Through media coverage you’re able to reach millions of audiences with campaigns; one-of-a-kind events, digital PR, market research, or thought leadership content.
In a crowded market, it can be hard to stand out. Our PR Services agency offers a chance to shape your brand image to be a bit different from the rest – especially the Prohibition way, which uses insight-driven Publication Relation Services with outstanding creativity to secure real business results.
Our approach to PR
At Prohibition, we combine our passion for PR with creativity to create campaigns that genuinely get talked about, and for the right reasons.
From securing BBC News TV coverage for Yorkshire Water by uncovering the most shocking items found down Yorkshire’s drains to inspiring non-typical cask beer audiences to drink cask beer through a Jester Jacobs rap for Black Sheep, as well as disrupting the UK market through igniting influencer content for C4. As you can tell, we like to create PR campaigns that get you noticed!
And we’re the home of integrated PR. We have an in-house team of creative, communications, social media, paid advertising, and PR experts all at hand who can apply their creative and strategic thinking to every area of the marketing mix.
Using our bespoke content marketing tool, Social 360, we fine-tune your strategy to effectively engage your core audience.
Using our integrated and insight-led approach, we deliver effective content marketing strategies that engage and convert your audience.
Don’t let your brand become another PR disaster – we can make sure the worst doesn’t happen and provide a home in a crisis.
Our services will ensure we hit your target audience at the right time, with the right message, on the right channel.
We’re your one-stop shop for creative – with a team that boasts video, graphic design, and multimedia specialists.
Training & consultancy
If you’re looking for more than just support with your own PR, then we also offer CIPR (Chartered Institute of Public Relations) recognised social media and media training to up-skill yourself and your internal marketing team.
Our industry expertise
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to different sectors, each sector has a unique audience type, so we take an individual approach to every sector.
Why Choose Prohibition PR for your Public Relations Services?
We’re not new to the game – Prohibition has been in the PR industry for 10+ years, establishing a reputation as one of the North’s leading PR agencies. In this time, we’ve established strong experience, knowledge, and contacts in a range of B2B and B2C sectors, not just in our native Leeds but the whole of the UK.
Our motto is to create, engage, and convert – and we’ll do exactly that. It’s this approach that has won us over 45 awards! You can certainly trust us when we say we’re a PR agency that can deliver results.
We have experience in a multitude of industries, delivering results time and time again for our clients.
Check Out Our Recent Projects
Brands that trust us for public relations
How our PR company services help your brand:
- Position as a thought leader
- Reach your communication goals
- Raise the profile of your business leaders
- Boosting SEO through our digital PR service (increasing organic sessions, rankings, lead-gen)
- Showing the value of your company/products
- Attract stakeholders and investors through trade press
- Build more brand trust and reputation
- Generate lead-gen that instigates sales
Some of our PR services include:
- Press release distribution/press releases
- Pitching to journalists
- Newsjacking/Reactive PR
- Trade features
- Managing influencer relations
- Launch events and product launch promotion
What are PR services?
PR services can include a wide range of activities, such as media relations, social media management, event planning, crisis communication, and content creation. These activities are designed to help businesses communicate effectively with their stakeholders, including customers, investors, employees, and the general public.
Is PR worth it?
Another advantage of PR is that it can help to improve your online reputation. With the rise of social media and online review sites, it’s more important than ever to have a positive online presence. PR can help you to manage your online reputation by responding to negative reviews or comments, addressing any concerns or complaints, and highlighting positive news and achievements.
In addition, PR can also be an effective way to generate leads and sales. By positioning yourself as an expert in your industry or niche, you can attract potential customers who are interested in your products or services. This can lead to increased website traffic, higher conversion rates, and ultimately, more revenue.
In conclusion, PR is worth it for businesses of all sizes and industries. Whether you’re looking to increase brand awareness, improve your online reputation, or generate leads and sales, PR can help you achieve it and set you apart from the competition.
Is all PR good PR?
While it is true that any publicity can bring attention to a brand or individual, not all publicity is positive or beneficial. In fact, negative publicity can damage a reputation and have long-lasting effects on a business or personal brand. Negative PR can come in various forms, such as a scandal, controversy, or negative reviews.
These types of PR can lead to a loss of trust from customers or clients, damage to brand reputation, and potentially harm sales and revenue. That’s why it’s best to hire an established PR agency, that’s us! We have over 10 years experience in the game, working with many global brands, as well as start-ups.
Why hire a PR agency?
- Expertise: A PR agency has the knowledge and expertise to create effective messaging and communication strategies that will resonate with your target audience. They have experience in crafting press releases, pitching stories to media outlets, and building relationships with journalists.
- Objectivity: When you’re running a business, it’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day operations and lose sight of the big picture. A PR agency can provide an outsider’s perspective on your business and help you identify areas for improvement.
- Time-saving: Managing your own public relations can be time-consuming and take away from other important aspects of your business. A PR agency can take care of all the details, leaving you free to focus on running your business.
- Access to media: PR agencies have established relationships with journalists and media outlets, giving you access to opportunities to get your message in front of a wider audience.
- Crisis management: In the event of a crisis, a PR agency can help you navigate the situation and protect your brand reputation.