Last Friday, I went down to Millennium Square in Leeds and checked out the launch of Leeds Digital Festival, which is a month-long celebration of the region’s digital sector. The launch was to showcase the new brand identify to the world. I have enclosed the logo in case you were interested. The aim of the annual festival, which now in its fourth year, is to promote the work and talent the city has to offer, from urban artists, digital practitioners, students, freelancers and other collaborators.
The branding was unveiled on the giant digital screen in Millennium Square – the winning design was created by Gaz Battersby, Digital Creative Director at Epiphany Solutions, Andrew Machin Head of Design for Branded3 and recent design student graduate Hannah Backhouse.
The Leeds Digital Festival takes place in November and covers everything from the making and playing of computer games to cinematography, animation, web design and development, graphic design, art, photography, radio, television, viral marketing, social networking and music.
*For more information about the Festival this year, see https://www.leedsdigitalfestival.com or follow the festival on Twitter https://twitter.com/ldsdigital or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/leeds.digital.festival
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016