The move will see Prohibition able to offer its domestic clients a route into the Australasian market, as well as strengthening its ambient media and experiential offering. Meanwhile, Rinsed will also be able to leverage Prohibition’s wealth of expertise in the UK, and social media knowledge.
Prohibition will also provide consultancy services to a range of Rinsed’s existing clients, and is already jointly working on Australia/UK projects for bed manufacturer, Sealy, and print, design and web group, Snap, both of whom have operations in the UK and Republic of Ireland, respectively.
Rinsed is an award-winning agency agency that specialises in gaming and consumer technology. It works with a wide range of brands including Microsoft, Activision, and Xbox – famously launching the brand’s new console by turning Sydney tower green.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016