Last month, we were lucky enough to work alongside Keepmoat, one of the national market leaders in sustainable community regeneration and housing, to help them to stand out at key industry trade show, CIH, held at Manchester Central.
Briefed by Keepmoat to make its presence at the conference stand out amongst the crowd, we were tasked with creating something to differentiate their event stand from competitors at the event, and achieve a measure of event amplification which would make the organisation stand out in terms of visibility.
Through taking a strategic approach to social media, we created a blend of exciting stand themes, and event commentary which increased the footprint of Keepmoat’s stand, in turn driving footfall and creating a real buzz around the company’s offering.
The strategy we undertook centred around a ‘Tweet-Shop’ on the Keepmoat stand, which gave CIH visitors the opportunity to pay for multiple food and drink items by simply tweeting. Creating a large presence in the social media sphere, the stunt succeeded in providing online visibility of Keepmoat’s presence at the event, prompting social media users to head to the stand and promote it.
In addition to encouraging guest participation in the tweet shop, we worked throughout the event to provide a live commentary of goings on inside Manchester Central, letting interested followers on Twitter know of keynote speakers and demonstrations taking place at the Keepmoat stand.
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- The Prohibition Seven Days of Social - October 10, 2014
- How to be legally compliant on social media - October 9, 2014
- Are Snapchat priming their service for advertising with live stories? - September 18, 2014
- Prohibition delivers innovative social media ‘tweet shop’ for national housing organisation Keepmoat - August 27, 2014
- Prohibition shortlisted for 2014 CIPR ‘Outstanding Small Agency’ award - August 1, 2014
- Making sure your business blog delivers results - July 15, 2014
- Elevating the profile of the UK’s largest independent lift manufacturer - June 24, 2014