Drive brand awareness for Audio-Technica and engage in a meaningful way with music-loving audience. Underline Audio-Technica’s commitment as the brand of choice for those serious about music.
Prohibition PR identified Record Store Day 2014 as a key window in which music lovers come together to celebrate all things music. The agency kicked off a nationwide search for the country’s best independent record shop, via a Facebook app. The shortlisted shops had to declare how they’d spend the prize money, with suggestions ranging from street parties, to free pies for customers. All activity was supported with media relations and extensive influencer outreach.
The awards grabbed the public’s attention, with more than 500 nominations for 50 different record stores. Audio-Technica’s Facebook community grew by more than 31%, while engagement rose by 97%. Extensive media coverage was generated including BBC radio, The Independent, The Portsmouth News, and Bloomberg, with a total audience reach of 53m. The winning shop – Pie & Vinyl – held a street party with free pie and vinyl for its customers!
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards - April 29, 2016