I have just been reading Sharon Chan’s blog and I came across this new recruitment video that Twitter has done. I think its a great example of how you don’t need to take everything so seriously to get a good message across. It’s cheesy but it’s also low budget and people like cheesy stuff.
I think the fact that it has gone viral probably has something to do with the fact that it’s Twitter which is a cool company that most of us would love to work for. The clip has been viewed by more than 500K people.
Let me know what you think.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016