Peaky Blinders fever has swept the nation – from flat caps and braces to feather boas and flapper dresses… and it’s even reached the North!
Our lovely client The Light in Leeds hosted a Peaky Blinders-themed night of fun, alcohol and laughter at the classically glamorous venue, Browns – where Yorkshire gangsters alike united on one sunny spring evening…
There was an abundance of 1920’s themed entertainment to cater for all tastes! Guests were served a ‘Grace’s Secret’ or ‘Thomas Shelby’ cocktail upon arrival, and as they arrived in fancy dress; ladies in sparkly dresses and fur stoles, and gentlemen in full suits and matching flat caps; they were treated to the sultry sounds of our three piece jazz band – transporting us back to the speakeasies of 1920s Birmingham.
After a delicious three course meal, our mystic tarot card reader told our guests all about their future endeavours in love, work and success. There was also a Peaky-themed race night, where guests had a little flutter on the horses to see if luck was on their side.
Our actors (who have even appeared in the show itself) were on hand for all the selfies and to keep the crowds entertained deep into the evening.
Sad you missed out? You can relive all the gypsy magic here.
- Social ad best practice – five things you’re doing wrong and why - January 5, 2019
- BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS… - May 24, 2018
- Prohibition Pirate Takeover - July 5, 2017
- Lighting up Leeds Lifestyle Awards - October 19, 2016
- The real winners of New York Fashion Week F/W 2016 - February 19, 2016
- Five ways Snapchat can benefit brands… - February 15, 2016
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- Top Ten Instagram Tools - October 27, 2014