Did you know that Instagram now has more than 400 million active users across the globe, collectively sharing, filtering and regramming more than 75 million times a day? Among this community are the fashion and beauty bloggers taking the platform by storm, sharing a wealth of reviews, ideas and inspiration. But with some many contributing to the Instagram ‘noise’, how do you know who to follow? We’re here to help! Here’s a selection of our favourite ladies, who are not only rocking the ‘blogosphere’ but Instagram too. We recommend that you press ‘follow’ immediately and this is why…
1. I Have This Thing For This Instagram channel is hosted by Jessica Garland-Blake, an Irish girl living in London. Jessica is a fashion student and is therefore an expert when it comes to the subject. She says her blog is “a place of imagery for fashion, food and daily inspiration” – which certainly counts for her Instagram too. Rife with stylish, quirky and interesting photographs, the channel offers a glimpse into Jessica’s life and loves! We’d recommend you brighten up your Instagram feed by joining her 18.3k followers now (click here) and be sure to head on over to her blog too: www.ihavethisthingfor.com/!
2. Victoria Jane 6 The owner and author of fashion, travel and lifestyle blog, Victoria’s Vintage, Victoria Jane brings a hint of vintage style to Instagram too. A lover of travelling, eating out and visiting new places – you get more than just fashion on Victoria’s channel. Followers can expect floral patterns galore and a whole host of ‘pretty’…plus cameo appearances from Victoria’s pet rabbit, Merlin. Follow her here and check out the Victoria’s Vintage blog too.
3. Blog Me Beautiful Initially started as a fashion and beauty blog, you can now expect a lot more from Blog Me Beautiful Instagram owner, Emily. A lover of frothy coffee, bubbles, afternoon tea and anything beautiful, she is proud to be totally honest about the products she reviews and won’t include anything she doesn’t like – so you can be certain that anything Emily does endorse genuinely has her seal of approval. Follow Blog Me Beautiful for fashion and beauty advice and much, much more. There’s even something for parents out there too, as Emily is a mum herself. Click here to follow or head to the Blog Me Beautiful blog for even more.
4. Fashion Panic Fashion Panic is an absolute must for any Instagrammer looking for a fashion fix. Lauren’s images are always interesting, inspiring and accessible to all. The owner of online boutique, Catwalk Killa, Lauren is also the Fashion Editor of Eight Magazine. Her passion shines through in every pic she uploads and you’ll struggle not to double tap on every single one – starring in many of her snaps, Lauren is absolutely gorgeous too! Find her here and at her blog here too: http://www.fashionpanic.co.uk/p/about-me.html
5. Scarlett London You won’t be able to help but be impressed by Scarlett’s Instagram feed. Expect pics packed with inspiration – from a simple shot of her breakfast (below) to her outfits on any particular day. A journalism student and all round ‘go getter’ Scarlett posts regularly and has an impressive following of over 13k! Beware though, you’ll definitely wish you had this lovely lady’s life! Find out exactly what we mean here and here: http://scarlettlondon.com/about/
6. Cocomamastyle We wholeheartedly disagree with stylist, Helen Canning’s claim that she isn’t “the most on-trend mum on the block, nor the coolest” – take one look at her Instagram feed and you’ll see what we mean! Helen uses her blog and Instagram to inspire other mums by sharing her “professional styling knowledge and personal experiences of pregnancy and motherhood”. Her following is growing by the day, make sure you are part of it here and read the Cocomamastyle blog here: www.cocomamastyle.com
7.Style Petal Primrose Bigwood started young, having established her first blog at the age of 14. Now an actress and qualified drama practitioner, Primrose is a style blogger with a wardrobe you’re certain to be envious of. Whether you’re looking for beauty tips or outfit advice, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for on Primrose’s Instagram. Follow her here or head over to www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk for more.
8. Meg Says As you’ll see from the bio below, Meg describes herself as a “happy human being who talks about life whilst loving living it”! She’s also a “self-conscious lipstick hoarder and Tom Hanks fanatic” whose take on things is wonderfully bright and refreshing. Positivity is the order of every single day on Meg’s Instagram and her fun personality shines through in each snap! You can also rely on Meg for travel, fashion and beauty inspiration too. What are you waiting for? Follow Meg here or here too: www.meg-says.com
9. Catherine MW The author of the Pretty Little Beauty Blog, Catherine MW confesses to having a little bit of an obsession with all things beauty and to being a ‘total Instagram nerd’ – this has proven to be the perfect combination. Catherine’s ‘unintentionally pink’ posts showcase the latest must-have make-up and beauty products which you really should be using. An Instagram pro, her snaps are expertly shot – and we’re not the only ones who love her feed, 18.6k followers agree! Check Catherine’s Instagram out for yourself here and if you still can’t get enough, head over to her blog too: prettylittle-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
10. Frock Me I’m Famous Another of our favourite Instagram feeds belongs to Hayley Rubery who has an impressive 19.7k followers! From fashion and beauty to life, food and travel, you’re sure to get addicted to her updates – and a word to the wise, you may waste hours scrolling through her pics. Hayley has also recently embarked on a life-changing project – she’ll be visiting 12 countries in 12 months; get ready for some international food and style inspiration. Become part of Hayley’s following here or read her blog here: www.frockmeimfamous.com