Hi my name is Amy and I am new here at Prohibition, so please be gentle with me. Do you read up on all the reviews of your favourite gigs you want to attend? Do you like reading about other artists that you might be interested in going to see? Well you’ve got a shot, thanks to our client Audio-Technica, to write your own review and win some free tickets and lots of new musical goodies!
Audio-Technica is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, and to say thank you for allowing the company to grow to the extent that it has, it is running a competition all summer. This forms part of our Sounds of the Summer strategy to help them find the UK’s music reviewer of the year. So let’s tell you what the competition entails. You could see your name in lights and win a whole load of music related gadgets and goodies that will change the way you listen to and record music.
You don’t have to be the worlds leading writer, all you have to do is the following:
- Upload an image that you took from a gig that you have been to see.
- Write a review on the gig. This should be around 100 – 800 words.
You could include the following in your review:
- Who did you go and see?
- Where did you see the gig?
- What was your favourite part of the gig?
- What would you like to hear more of?
What’s in it for you? Well if your review happens to be the one that is picked over at Audio-Technica HQ, you could win this amazing bundle of prizes:
- Two very special exclusive tickets to Reading Festival
- A stunning pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50 headphones
- An amazing AT2020USB microphone that is worth £150
- The lucky winner will also get their review published on the official Audio-Technica social media channels
- And finally, an exclusive Audio-Technica goody bag of signed merchandise from our artists performing at the festival
So there are a few terms and conditions that you need to abide by, as every competition does. All images uploaded should be copyright free and bring the event you attended to life. You can enter up to 4 times for your shot at winning. The team at Audio-Technica will choose the final short list of the best five, which will then be handed over to the general public to vote.
Good luck to everyone that enters, spread the word and get everyone you know involved!
- Training in the fast lane at Camp Hill - May 29, 2018
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017
- Facebook has announced some exciting new features and we can’t wait to try them out… - May 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Sports Stars on Social Media – and Who You Should Be Following - May 4, 2017
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013