Leeds-based social media specialist agency, Prohibition, has agreed a strategic partnership with social media management platform SocialSignIn, which will see the two businesses work together on strategic thought leadership events, feature developments and new business activities.
SocialSignIn, based in Birmingham, has been operating since 2012 and enables its users to track every item of content, web clicks and social traffic, ensuring that the end user and the client gets a much more accurate ROI calculation of their activity.
The partnership – which was agreed following attendance at a Prohibition event forms part of the agency’s huge investment in its strategic service offering. The two companies have agreed to work together to provide a series of thought leadership workshops to senior marketers, which will be delivered across the country and collaborate on high value new business opportunities.
Prohibition is currently Prolific North’s and the Certified Institute of Public Relations’ Agency of the Year 2016. In the last twelve months its board has invested in several best-in-class digital tools and provided extensive management training to help ensure the Leeds agency stays ahead of the curve and continues to deliver its award-winning work.
Chris Norton, managing director at Prohibition, said: “We felt this partnership would be mutually beneficial and enhance our service offering to our clients, we currently use a variety of social listening platforms but we wanted something extra to help calculate a clear return on investment on all of our campaigns and this platform is the best in class at doing just that. Our team are all fully trained in this platform and there are clear synergies between our two businesses. For instance we both believe in constant innovation, and we both invest heavily in new tools, because they help our teams to do their jobs more effectively. Tools aren’t the panacea but they provide insight and that is the future of social media and digital marketing. We felt the team understood what we are trying to do – we want to enable clients to act on genuine data and insight.”
SocialSignIn which boasts a client portfolio including National Express, Iceland, the Scottish Government and Thames Water, focuses on delivering clear business impact through social media. Stuart Banbery, Marketing Manager at SocialSignIn, said: “Social media ROI has moved on from fluffy metrics of the past like reach and follower growth. Attention is now shifting to how social media makes a tangible contribution to sales, customer service and PR. We have developed a platform that enables our clients to implement, measure and continuously improve their social strategy. We see a natural synergy between ourselves and Prohibition and look forward to working on many exciting initiatives in the future.”
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards - April 29, 2016