Yorkshire-based Online PR and Social Media specialist agency, Prohibition, has won another major new client by adding the national formal menswear retailer, Suit Direct to its ever-expanding portfolio.
Suit Direct, a national formal fashion brand with more than 15 stores across the UK sells suits, shirts, jackets, belts, shoes and many other men’s accessories. The male fashion brand has hired the integrated PR agency to manage and grow its social media and digital presence, with the core aim of boosting online visibility and securing sales through social media.
To date Prohibition has already surpassed all of its targets on Suit Direct set by the brand and has more than quadrupled its sales through a strategic social media engagement programme.
Suit Direct is owned by The BMB Group which is one of the largest menswear companies in the country. The wholesaler offers a mix of formalwear and casualwear fashion brands including: Gibson London, Racing Green, The Label, Pierre Cardin, Scott and 1 Like No Other and many more.
Divisional Director at BMB Group Andrew Thomson commended: “At Suit Direct we have stores across the UK and our mission is to provide the best outfit possible for the right price. We currently offer ten different brands, with three different fits, to try and ensure we have the right outfit for anyone. We appointed Prohibition due to their extensive experience in social media marketing, the campaign has already surpassed all of our expectations and we are looking at other ways to work closely together. ”
This latest announcement follows a number of exciting client wins for the agency including Country Baskets, Robinsons Relocation and national house builder Keepmoat Homes. 2014 was already Prohibition’s most successful to date as the agency has appointed a new company director, hired an additional two staff members and moved to much larger premises in Chapel Allerton.
Founder and managing director, Chris Norton commented: “We’re really excited about working with BMB Group on the Suit Direct brand as we love a good challenge and anything that is sales related from social media is a genuine test. The marketing team strongly felt that our specialist expertise in social media marketing and online PR would greatly benefit the brand and our service is already paying huge dividends in terms of exposure, referrals and of course sales.”
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards - April 29, 2016