Yesterday at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, the Prohibition team headed up another of our strategic social media seminars for industry professionals, this time focusing on generating an ROI on Social Media. With over 30 guests in attendance, our MD Chris delivered a half hour seminar advising organisations on the best ways to generate and calculate a return on investment.
The seminar went down a treat, and once the presentation was concluded, Chris spent time fielding multiple questions from what was a clearly engaged audience. With some attendees travelling from as far afield as Nottingham to gain insight into the subject, the topic of Social Media ROI is clearly one of genuine interest within the industry.
Following Chris’ presentation (the slides can be seen in their entirety at the foot of this post) and after guests enjoyed a breakfast of bacon and sausage sandwiches along with multiple mugs of fresh coffee, Colin Docherty, the SEO Account Manager at Search Laboratory delivered a master class on Google Analytics, which was equally well received by the crowd.
Following the success of yesterday we can’t wait to get our next event planned, so keep your eyes peeled for information on our next strategic social media seminar, which should be taking place around June time.
- Social ad best practice – five things you’re doing wrong and why - January 5, 2019
- BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS… - May 24, 2018
- Prohibition Pirate Takeover - July 5, 2017
- Lighting up Leeds Lifestyle Awards - October 19, 2016
- The real winners of New York Fashion Week F/W 2016 - February 19, 2016
- Five ways Snapchat can benefit brands… - February 15, 2016
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- Top Ten Instagram Tools - October 27, 2014