We’re not going to teach you to suck eggs. You understand the importance of content. In fact, you knew that in 2019, and 2018 and the year before that.
So –what’s really new in content? What’s going to get us spinning on our heels in 2020, raising eyebrows and double taking?
Simple – it’s all about you… naturally!
This year creating quality content in isolation won’t be enough. The consumer is smart, and oh so demanding. And by that we mean content absolutely has to speak to them directly, and resonate with them deeply.
But, hang fire. Before you start ditching your grand 2020 plans – don’t worry. This doesn’t mean you have to create bespoke and personalised merch, ads or services to win over clients. It just means that you have to communicate on their level, with engaging insight-driven content, on the platforms they access and at the times they use them.
Simple right? Well, we hate to be the ones to blow our own trumpet, but when working with us yes; we make it pretty simple.
In fact, we’ve been busy developing our content offering here at Prohibition so that we can create, engage and convert via innovative content that’s absolutely right for your brand.
Yup, to ensure your content gets up close and personal with the people you want to talk to, we offer a full suite of creative services – including brand videos, influencer content and animation. All of this in-house expertise allows us to provide truly integrated campaigns that convert.
Interested? Fancy a teaser? Then check out our latest showreel of creative content below. Enjoy.
- The shape of content in 2020 - January 24, 2020
- Six social media trends in 60-seconds - January 24, 2020
- Ephemeral social media and the Present Hedonistic: are teens hardwired to social media stories? - November 5, 2018
- Prohibition delivers ‘unexpected’ campaign for national estate and lettings agent, Your Move - November 1, 2018
- Interflora celebrate ‘everyday love’ in major new integrated campaign - October 31, 2018
- How to work with online influencers - January 5, 2018
- Facebook to make brand’s advertising spend visible (blame the Russians) - January 2, 2018
- Welcoming students to Leeds with The Light - October 23, 2015
- Forget locally sourced, it’s all about “super locally” sourced with new Arc Inspirations bar - October 5, 2015
- Key trends at #E3 2015 Day Zero - June 17, 2015