Prohibition, which won the CIPR’s Outstanding Small Consultancy in December 2015, is a specialist integrated PR agency, based in Yorkshire. Our award-winning team advises brands of all size how to connect with the people that matter most to them through online conversation and community engagement. That might involve delivering a blogger relations campaign, building a cool engaging app, creating an online community from scratch or tracking tens of thousands of online conversations. Whatever it is, we’re focused on one thing – delivering tangible business results for our clients whether it’s sales, website traffic or footfall – and not just a book of press cuttings.
“We originally got Prohibition in to Audio-Technica to evaluate our use of social media a few years ago and since then we have been using the team to help advise us on the best approaches for our digital marketing campaigns and our social media marketing“. Harvey Roberts, Senior Marketing Manager, Audio-Technica
How can Prohibition PR help you?
2) Increase sales and improve customer service through social media monitoring, marketing and evaluation
3) Build an engaged community of brand advocates, more likely to talk positively about you, and buy from you, through Facebook applications and online community development
4) Drive mass awareness and reposition your brand through targeting regional, national, international or niche media relations
5) Drive organic buzz around your brand through viral video creation and seeding
7) Increase web traffic, sales and conversations through social media friendly website development
8) Become a truly social brand through a social media newsroom
Most importantly, we can get the right people talking about your brand – and buying from you – today.
You might think everyone is doing social media marketing these days so what makes Prohibition different?
We’re not new to this game for a start. Our team live and breathe digital media – and have been doing it before most agencies even heard of Mark Zuckerberg. Our managing director is listed in the top 30 marketing bloggers in the world and our team’s knowledge gets seriously techie – we know what search engine spiders like for dinner, how to write a killer subject line, and know what it takes to build apps on tiny budgets and tight timeframes. And we’ve done this for a lot of household brands too – from Engage Mutual, Country Baskets and Keepmoat Homes to Audio-Technica.
But our integrated PR approach (which won the CIPR’s Best Integrated Campaign of 2015) is not at the expense of traditional PR skills. We’ve done our time at senior level in some of the largest agencies in the country, delivering strategic campaigns for the biggest blue chips to the smallest start-ups.
This gives us a solid strategic foundation to craft messaging, understand engagement and create news hooks. We also believe a truly integrated approach gives clients best value, and strongest business results. If you feel your current agency doesn’t get it, then get in touch with us today for a free social media audit and friendly chat about what we could do for you.