Video Marketing is important
Here at Prohibition, we are a Leeds Video Marketing Agency and we understand just how much a viral video can do for your brand in terms of generating online buzz and awareness. Just look at good old classics such as Old Spice or Bodyform. But we also know that without the right seeding strategy, even the best video can sink without a trace, wasting thousands of marketing pounds and all because the marketing strategy of that video wasn’t thought through.
We are a Leeds video marketing company, specializing in incredible yet inexpensive lifestyle video creation. Our team based in Yorkshire is designed to provide artistic assistance as well as helping to finalise the development of the complete video service. This enables us to deliver quick and cost-effective video content of all shapes and sizes whether that is a corporate video or TV advertisement.
Creative Video Development
We are pleased to support you in developing your ideas properly. We are happy to work from a single idea or from a brief that has been fully developed, we have a proper process that has been developed from delivering more than 200 films and that means we can help you get more meaning from your video content.
Video Creation UK
Our in-house team normally consist of six main roles – Creative Director, Producer, Director, Cameraman, Sound, PA and finally Hair & Make-Up.
Will you be willing to develop your brand? Video is the cheapest form of content on social media and it can help you reach an entirely new audience.
We take the time at Prohibition to assess and understand the goals and objectives of each and every client. This is how we can support you to select the perfect video content for your brand. Being a UK video marketing company that can also provide creative development, enables us to approach any campaign which has a video in it in the most targeted, creative and cost-effective way.
How are we going to assist you?
We are a Leeds video marketing agency that enables brands to communicate their stories with digital content that involves, educates and even activates your viewers. Online videos are more powerful when telling an interesting narrative to the customer. When you are able to communicate on an emotional level with your customer, generating engaging material that eventually entertains, is essential to building confidence, trust and attention from your customers.
Video Marketing Specialists
Creating the video is only the first step to achieving your goal, where Prohibition really comes to life is in the marketing of your video. We can guarantee a certain amount of targetted views based on a number of budgets. Basically, this is where our award-winning expertise in content creation and video comes in.
Leeds Video Seeding
Using our extensive network of bloggers, online influencers and social networks – as well as lots of elbow grease – we will make sure your video whether it has been created by us or you, is talked about, and shared by the right people, and more importantly, watched in the thousands, tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands by your specific target audience.
We also go beyond simply generating views, aiming to secure online news and articles amongst the most influential people in your industry/sector, giving you lots of chatter, brand awareness and engagement but most of all those backlinks.
And when it comes to reporting, we don’t just give you a number. We look more holistically at a campaign: how has it impacted your market share of voice, who have we reached, what value has it added to your overall search rankings?
Oh, and we’ve done this a lot of times. Just check out our sizzle reel below – in 2019 alone we have filmed and seeded more than 47 videos. That means we know what we’re doing and we’ve got some fantastic case studies we can share with you if you are interested. But don’t listen to us, this is what our client says:
We originally got Prohibition in to Audio-Technica to evaluate our use of social media a few years ago and since then we have been using the team to help advise us on the best approaches for our digital marketing campaigns and our social media marketing.
Harvey Roberts, Senior Marketing Manager, Audio-Technica
So if you think that we could help your business with video seeding then get in contact today or feel free to call us on 0113 430 4160.
Information About The City Of Leeds:
- Prohibition PR offers public relations, content marketing and social media services in Leeds, West Yorkshire, a City located in England.
- Historically, Leeds was part of the county of Yorkshire. Leeds provides residents and businesses local services and administrative duties from Leeds Town Hall. Leeds’s council/local authority is a Metropolitan borough.
- Leeds is situated in Yorkshire and the Humber. Leeds is attributed to City of Leeds, City of Bradford, City of Wakefield, Calderdale, and Kirklees administrative county districts. Subdivisions of the City of Leeds include but are not limited to Ledston, Aberford, Leeds Arts University, Pool-in-Wharfedale, and Leeds College of Music. Wards for local government elections in Leeds also include Ardsley and Robin Hood (ward), Roundhay (ward), Burmantofts and Richmond Hill (ward), Alwoodley (ward), and Guiseley and Rawdon (ward). The City of Leeds also amalgamated hamlets such as Beggarington Hill, and Potterton within its boundaries. The City of Leeds additionally includes villages such as Rawdon, Garforth, Boston Spa, Ledsham, and Ledston its administrative area. Villages within Leeds, include Bramham, Carlton, Adwalton, Bramhope, and Tingley. Last but not least Leeds also includes Oulton, Aberford, Collingham, Pool-in-Wharfedale, and Scarcroft. Additional towns such as Morley, Otley, Guiseley, Yeadon, and Leeds can be found within the City of Leeds. The Leeds postcode district is fBD.
- Leeds University Union, Leeds School of Medicine, and Leeds Student Radio are distinguished throughout England and the United Kingdom. Leeds has a number of schools in the area including Mount St Mary’s Catholic High School, and Leeds City Academy. Leeds Central Library, and Brotherton Library play an important role in Leeds. Furthering the education of Leeds locals are Leeds City Museum, and Leeds Art Gallery.
- The Leeds area is the location of several hospitals including Leeds General Infirmary, and Chapel Allerton Hospital. Potternewton Park, Harewood House, and Pudsey Park are the most notable parks and open spaces in Leeds and are famous throughout England.
- Infrastructure in Leeds relies on the A62 road, and A63 road. Local roads within Leeds include Leeds Outer Ring Road, A647 road, and A64 road. To the East of the City of Leeds is bordered by Bradford. The City of Leeds southern boundaries are bordered by Otley Bordering Leeds and immediately adjacent, Sheffield, Horbury, Wakefield, Kirkhamgate, and Manchester can be found to the north.
- Leeds is best known for Kirkstall Abbey, and Leeds Rifles War Memorial. Famous buildings include St Patrick’s Church, St John the Evangelist’s Church, and Mount St Mary’s Church within Leeds.
- Leeds encompasses notable heritage assets including St James’ Church, Tinshill BT Tower, HM Prison Leeds, Great Hall of the University of Leeds, and Kirkstall Abbey. Leeds city centre are notable as Leeds’s main business centres.
- Leeds is the founding City of number of companies including Buckley London, J&H McLaren & Co., and North Eastern Gas Board. Leeds Corn Exchange is one of Leeds’s shopping centers and a focal point of local commerce. Local TV and Radio broadcasting companies in Leeds include Contactmusic.com, Leeds Catholic Post, Leeds Intelligencer, The Leeds Guide, and East Leeds FM.