After gaining a number of exciting new clients, including some well-known high street brands, we are looking to expand our growing team again.
We are looking for someone with significant (over 4 years) experience within PR or Communications at a senior level who can work as a key leader in the organisation.
Why Work At Prohibition?
As an integrated PR consultancy based in Leeds, we advise brands on how to use public relations, social media, and content marketing effectively helping them to increase online engagement, raise their profiles and in turn improve their overall business performance. Prohibition won Prolific North’s Best PR Agency and Best Integrated Campaign of 2019 and CIPR’s Outstanding Large Consultancy of the Year 2017 and 2019. We pride ourselves on being one of the country’s top agencies outside of the London bubble.
As an agency we are committed to our employee’s career development and every year you will be provided off-site PRCA and CIPR training to ensure you stay up to speed with the latest developments in the industry. We will offer the right candidate a competitive salary of £36,000/yr – £50,000/yr dependent on your experience.
Who We Are Looking For?
As well as having proven experience working with a range of B2B and B2C clients across a range of industries, we are looking for someone with an interest in all aspects of social media. We want someone who is up to date with the latest digital, PR and pop culture developments.
The account director will be responsible for managing client relationships, overseeing workflow and processes and growing accounts and create new business for us. They will also play a key role in mentoring and developing the team and the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Be commercially savvy and have experience managing sizeable client budgets
- Be a driven natural born leader, who can command and inspire a strong team of PR professionals
- Have in-depth knowledge of multiple sectors, and are a genuine thought leader in specific areas
- You will be passionate and thought-provoking, capable of inspiring original campaigns from your team
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the media landscape in general, and an encyclopaedic knowledge of the history of the media, both on and offline
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Have great interpersonal skills both internally and external
Have you got what it takes?
Apply by filling in the form below. We look forward to seeing your application!