It’s full steam ahead in the office this week as we prepare to attend the world’s largest watch and jewellery fair, Baselworld, later this month.
Baselworld has earned its reputation as a globally trendsetting show for the year ahead, and is renowned for its showcase of innovations, creations and brand new collections from the world’s leading luxury watch and jewellery brands.
We’ll be meeting with some of the most prestigious players including Rolex, Patek Philippe, TAG Heuer and Audemars Piguet to gather exclusive information on the latest launches, as well as spotting celebrities (Ryan Reynolds is a Piaget brand ambassador and firmly on the top of the girl’s ‘shot list’) and reporting on the biggest show news throughout the day.
We are super excited that Watches of Switzerland is also partnering with British GQ throughout the show and we’ll be bringing you LIVE Facebook show reviews on Thursday (23rd) and Friday (24th) evening, with a panel of experts giving you their thoughts and views on the day’s biggest stories.
- Your Love Story… It Starts with Goldsmiths. - May 2, 2018
- Baselworld is coming… and Prohibition will be there - March 15, 2017
- Top interview tips for bagging that PR job you’ve always dreamed of! - February 5, 2016
- #HelloNetto – Tasty Pastry Anyone? - October 14, 2015
- Breast is best – or is it? - November 2, 2012