Only a few years ago blogs were used as online diaries and rarely utilised for their huge search engine and online PR benefits. In the past few years that has all changed as blogs are much more widely used as a way of bringing a human voice to a business or brand.
At Prohibition PR we have been blogging for several years and have been helping clients to do it for a long time too. Our managing director Chris Norton’s blog is listed in the top 100 PR blogs in the world and he has been writing about their benefits for longer than he can remember.
In truth, if you want to reach out and converse with your customers, employees and stakeholders in a very personal way, you should certainly consider adding a blog to your website.
Corporate blogging can help you and your business to:
- Bring A Human Face On Your Business
- Position you or your business as a thought leader
- Boost Your Business And Profits
- Communicate directly to your potential customers
- Increase Your Visibility And Search Engine Rankings
- Increase Your Brand’s Reach And Influence
- Reach Out To Potential Customers And Stakeholders
- Communicate quickly and effectively even in a crisis
- Enhance Your Business Reputation
It is true that blogging can achieve all of these things but to do so it must be executed properly, for it to deliver the maximum return on investment in both time and money.
If you already have a website but would like a professional looking blog installing on your domain, contact us and we will give you a quick quote to mimic the design of your website within a blogging platform. Here are a few examples of blog mimics we have done before:
Blog Article Writing
If you know you should be writing regularly on your blog but you don’t have the time, you can hire us for our specialist blogging skills and we will help you with your content strategy. Our team of dedicated copywriters will help you get the maximum benefits for the least amount of finance. This is about being clever not about being extravagant.
At Prohibition PR we have many years of experience teaching marketing teams, entrepreneurs and businesses how to start a blog. We have extensive experience in publishing and promoting business blogs and we are often interviewed about our thoughts on the subject.
If you are interested in having a blog created for your website, feel free to contact us and we will talk you the process.
- Training in the fast lane at Camp Hill - May 29, 2018
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017
- Facebook has announced some exciting new features and we can’t wait to try them out… - May 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Sports Stars on Social Media – and Who You Should Be Following - May 4, 2017
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013