We have been shortlisted for both of these awards because of one of our current campaigns ‘The Student Knows Best’. This is a campaign for a client of ours, Phoenix Software ‘Student Store’ who wished to engage with students more effectively. Central to this campaign was the creation of the new online community Studentwire. It focuses on all aspects of student living from how to make cheap meal to the cheapest holidays. In order to ensure we engaged with students, we created the online community to be written by students for students.
We are so proud to be shortlisted. The team here at Prohibition PR have been working really hard on achieving the highest quality PR and online communication…and it looks like all the hard work has paid off!
We are now looking forward to the dinner at The Queens Hotel in Leeds.
For any more information about CIPR and the full shortlist, please click here.
- Ephemeral social media and the Present Hedonistic: are teens hardwired to social media stories? - November 5, 2018
- Prohibition delivers ‘unexpected’ campaign for national estate and lettings agent, Your Move - November 1, 2018
- Interflora celebrate ‘everyday love’ in major new integrated campaign - October 31, 2018
- How to work with online influencers - January 5, 2018
- Facebook to make brand’s advertising spend visible (blame the Russians) - January 2, 2018
- Welcoming students to Leeds with The Light - October 23, 2015
- Forget locally sourced, it’s all about “super locally” sourced with new Arc Inspirations bar - October 5, 2015
- Key trends at #E3 2015 Day Zero - June 17, 2015
- Bringing a taste of New York to Leeds - December 9, 2014
- 5 tips to keeping your Facebook content fresh - January 23, 2014