It’s always nice to win awards, and we were particularly thrilled to scoop two. Outstanding Small Consultancy and Best Integrated Campaign for our ‘Motherhood – the hardest job in the world’ campaign with Interflora earlier in the year.
The CIPR said “The judges were highly impressed by Prohibition’s ability to deliver a creative response to a very challenging brief, utilising a variety of channels and achieving high audience reach across traditional, social and online media. The strong evaluation data presented within the entry, especially in relation to metrics on audience shares of content, made this entry stand out as a worthy winner.”
To celebrate Mother’s Day, we developed an app that allowed mums to input the different tasks they carry out, along with their average working day. This was cross-referenced with our central data to produce a salary. Users could then share their scores on their social networks and challenge their friends. We also recruited a mum mentor/online influencer, Jessica Chivers, to provide advice on motherhood with guest features.
The aim was to secure at least 25% share of voice around Mother’s Day. The result led to Interflora having a share of voice of 83%, beating brands like Moonpig and M&S.
We specialise in integrated campaigns – but creative ideas and strategic insight also need to be rooted in campaigns for them to be successful and we are thrilled that our work has achieved such prestigious recognition.
Outstanding Small Consultancy was a surprise and honour to win. The judges recognised our hard work and said: “Prohibition’s entry showed that they went through a period of strategic soul searching and have created business objectives that are clear and achievable, providing the agency with clear differentiation in their market sector.
“Prohibition’s commitment to nurturing the industry’s young talent is not just laudable, but also has a clear business goal as they seek to build a regional powerhouse.
“A clear sign that the agency is well on the way to achieving this goal was demonstrated by a campaign for Interflora that was one of the most creative uses of PR techniques to generate conversation that the judges have seen in a long time.”
Thanks to our wonderful team for their hard work over the past year and we look forward to creating more award winning campaigns in 2016.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016