So last week was all about Brexit again, but in the advertising space, it was all about the latest John Lewis advert and a little boy called Reg buying a new piano. I don’t think they sell Pianos but I liked it all the same despite it being a different approach for them this year.
So this week we are delighted to reveal our own video-led Christmas campaign for our client and leading high-street jeweller Goldsmiths. The campaign showcases the brand’s new ‘Christmas Gift Collection’ aimed at providing present inspiration both in-store and online from just £20.
Following on from our bridal video campaign earlier this year which saw us team up with leading fashion influencers Lorna Luxe, Peony Lim and 5 Inch and Up, the 2018 Christmas campaign was filmed in a variety of locations and tells three emotive gift-giving stories running up to the festive season.
Video has led our content marketing strategy for Goldsmiths campaigns throughout 2018 – it has proven to be fundamental in helping to inspire buying decisions and drive conversions with the brand’s core demographic. The Christmas gifting offer from Goldsmiths is incredibly strong this year and our team has worked collaboratively with the client to deliver some fascinating stories that should help make the viewer feel the emotion and thought process given to each individual gift. Our campaign is supported by product-led edits to help drive web traffic to the online store and ultimately deliver sales at one of the most important times of the year.
As well as being used across digital and social content throughout the festive period, the video will feature heavily in window displays across the brands’ 120 stores throughout November and December and appear as part of the brands’ Christmas gifting hub on the website.
We are also running a cohesive media relations programme to place some of the finest jewellery pieces from the Collection into gift guides from media titles across the country.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016