Finding it hard to keep up with social media? We’re not surprised! With a number of ever-evolving social media platforms, even the most-savvy industry professional can find themselves out of the game from one week to the next, as new platforms are introduced and others updated. Recognising this, we decided to focus our latest strategic social media event on one of the newer social media platforms, Google+.
Like our previous event, the breakfast event was held at Yorkshire Sculpture Park and was attended by a wide range of industry professionals that were eager to learn more about Google+ and how it could benefit their business.
With a great turn out of more than 30 guests, our managing director Chris delivered an interesting and engaging seminar covering a number of topics including the basic principles and functions of Google+, tops tips and advice on how to get the most out of the platform, its comparisons to other social media platforms as well as its advantages, and finally how you can use the platform to benefit your brand or business.
A look at Google+ analytics saw audience members learn how they could analyse their activity on Google+, including tracking engagement and gauging the success of their posts. An overview on the unique ‘ripples’ feature showed how Google+ can really have added value through the ability to track who is sharing content and identifying who your business should be engaging with.
The seminar was well-received by a sold out crowd, with many positive comments on the wealth of useful information they had learned throughout the presentation. As always, the bacon and sausage sandwiches went down a treat with not a single sarnie left in the house; overall making for another great Prohibition event.
Due to your fantastic feedback for another event, we can happily announce that we will be holding another strategic social media event and this time the topic will be chosen by YOU. Through asking all event attendees what they would most-like the next seminar to be based on, we can now reveal that the next seminar topic has been chosen; so keep your eyes peeled to find out more!
Finally, a big thank you to everyone that made it along and we hope to see you all again very soon!
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016