It’s been a busy few months at Prohibition HQ with some exciting new business wins, a few new starters and some successful PR and social campaigns (which is always a bonus).
Our latest campaign for flower experts, Interflora, saw us celebrate all that our lovely grandparents have to offer ahead of national Grandparents Day on 4th October. The campaign, which focused on our Grandparent’s pearls of wisdom and how the skills of the elderly generation are at risk of dying out forever, resulted in national coverage in Daily Telegraph and Huffington Post as well a range of articles in more than 60 regional titles.
Another of our recent wins is leading woman’s sleepwear brand, Jimmi Jamms. Having previously sold through Boots, the brand is back with a bigger, better, more comfortable range than ever before. We helped to launch the new Jimmi Jamms online store at the beginning of September and we’re now busy leading on a massive influencer engagement programme.
As November approaches, the team is looking forward to the annual shenanigans at the PRide Awards Yorkshire and Humber. Prohibition is up for Outstanding Small Consultancy of the Year, Best Integrated Campaign and Best Social Media Campaign… whatever the outcome, we’re sure it will be an eventful evening… it usually is!
With some other exciting new brands joining the client roster (more of which later), we have continued to invest in recruiting the best talent the region has to offer. Sarah Hinchliffe has joined us following three years at Lenny Agency in Brighouse and we have Hannah Palmer back working with us part time as she finished her degree at Leeds Met following a stint at the Porsche press office.
Our recent breakfast briefing events in Leeds and Durham have focused on getting ROI from social media and have all been packed to the rafters – much to the delight of our MD Chris!
If case you’re interested, our next events are at the Novotel in Nottingham on 11th November and the Novotel in Manchester city centre on 18th November. Drop us an email if you’re interested in coming along firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards - April 29, 2016