We’re thrilled to announce that we have increased our client portfolio with the addition of Young’s Hire – the UK’s largest independent formal menswear rental service.
Young’s Hire has appointed our team to bolster its consumer relations strategy and drive footfall to its concessions, of which there are more than 195 across the UK, in stores such as Debenhams, Jeff Banks and Suit Direct.
This latest win comes at the end of a hugely successful year for our agency which saw the team grow dramatically, with a move to larger premises in Chapel Allerton, having increased our client portfolio by more than 200%.
Chris Burns, Operations Controller at Young’s Hire, said: “Young’s Hire had a great year in 2014 and we are looking to grow even further in 2015. Young’s has always been a brand that is widely recognized on the high street but we felt we could benefit from some proactive publicity that engaged with our customers.
Offering first-class formalwear and matching accessories, Young’s is the go-to option for high street rentals.
Speaking about the win, our managing director, Chris Norton, said: “We’re extremely proud to announce this huge new account win. Young’s Hire is another fantastic high street brand that offers a quality service and we’re thrilled they have chosen to work with us on growing their profile even further. We’ve already implemented the first stages of our new consumer-focused strategy and are seeing positive results.
“2014 has been an incredible year for the Prohibition team and the fact that another prestigious brand such as Young’s Hire has chosen to work with us is testament to the team’s hard work paying off. Next year is already looking promising for the agency and we’re determined to continue our success, so expect more big announcements in January.”
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- The Prohibition Seven Days of Social - October 10, 2014
- How to be legally compliant on social media - October 9, 2014
- Are Snapchat priming their service for advertising with live stories? - September 18, 2014
- Prohibition delivers innovative social media ‘tweet shop’ for national housing organisation Keepmoat - August 27, 2014
- Prohibition shortlisted for 2014 CIPR ‘Outstanding Small Agency’ award - August 1, 2014
- Making sure your business blog delivers results - July 15, 2014
- Elevating the profile of the UK’s largest independent lift manufacturer - June 24, 2014