It’s not just brands we work with here at Prohibition. To demonstrate the breadth and depth of work we carry out, we’ve just been appointed by Lily Vamos, a Sydney-based unsigned singer songwriter, who is set to be the next big thing in RnB and hip-hop.
She is working alongside the legendary Chauncey Black of BLACKstreet (No Diggity – remember that?) and has just been confirmed as the support act for the band’s December tour in Australia. The 17-year old has recorded her own array of tracks and is set to take Oz by storm. Her debut single, Tattoos, has seen her compared to Rihanna and Charlie XCX.
Prohibition delivered a highly targeted outreach strategy, aiming to get Lily featured on the Hype Machine chart – the music industry’s barometer of what’s hot. Supporting this, we developed a high-impact social media presence for Lily, communicating her unique urban style and attitude. Watch this space!
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards - April 29, 2016