Early last Thursday morning, the Prohibition PR team travelled to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park to host a special breakfast seminar on advanced community management as part of our Training Series. A variety of business and marketing experts from all over the country came across to evaluate their current digital and social media strategies and, more importantly, to find out how to adapt and improve them.
Prohibition PR founder Chris Norton led the session, in which he covered all areas of strategic community management; from the effective use of social media for business, to making full use of specialist insights tools to measure online success. The main focus of the presentation was to offer a genuine insight into how to turn online ‘fans’ and ‘followers’ into real customers – a concept with which many businesses still seem to struggle with.
The issues raised in the seminars obviously resonated with the audience, because following the session; we had some really interesting questions and discussions.
If you missed out on this event, you can watch the full presentation here on our YouTube channel and if you have any questions, just contact Emily on 0845 519 6942 or you could go really crazy and actually tweet us.
- Training in the fast lane at Camp Hill - May 29, 2018
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017
- Facebook has announced some exciting new features and we can’t wait to try them out… - May 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Sports Stars on Social Media – and Who You Should Be Following - May 4, 2017
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013