We do a lot of journalist and blogger outreach for our clients and so we thought this was worth sharing on the Prohibition blog.
For a recent client campaign we sent Sinead from, The Breast Feeding Mums Guide to Family Life, one of our client’s BabyCam Cars to test with her little one. In the video below you can see what she thought. This device and Storage Option’s KidCam are both of interest to me as I have a little one arriving in just over three weeks time.
You can read her full blog post here or simply watch the video assessment below.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016