Summer is on its way and the sun is certainly shining at Prohibition HQ today.
The end of a tax year is important to most of everyone, but it has been extra special for us as we finish this year on a high. We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ at the 2016 CIPR Excellence Awards due to our work with Interflora for a campaign we delivered last Mother’s Day. The awards are the longest-running and most-rigorous scheme that rewards best practice in public relations.
The entries are evaluated by more than 85 judges to draw up a shortlist of the best for each category (see a full list of all shortlists here) The judging isn’t over yet though, our directors will be going down to the big smoke next Friday (15th April) to be put through their paces by expert category judges at panel interviews, hosted at the CIPR offices.
This is great news for Prohibition, especially as we have also been shortlisted for a Prolific North Award and back in November we even won two Pride Awards for this campaign and Outstanding Small Consultancy 2015.
The team are all looking forward to visiting London for the awards evening on Weds 8th June, so keep your fingers crossed for us. We will keep you all updated once we find out.
- The politics of PR – should you be commenting on current affairs as a business? - November 12, 2018
- Prohibition PR – Best consumer relations campaign - November 23, 2016
- Instagram’s new algorithm and how you can survive the changes - June 15, 2016
- Is live broadcasting taking over social media? - June 2, 2016
- Prohibition Shortlisted in the CIPR Excellence and Prolific North Awards - April 6, 2016
- We shall fight them on the beaches; we shall fight them on Facebook - February 26, 2016