Spring is here, kind of and it has definitely sprung for us here at Prohibition HQ.
The first awards nomination of the year have been judged and the results are in. Last night we were triumphant in receiving the award for best ‘Small PR Agency’ at the Prolific North Awards in Manchester! It may have come as a pleasant surprise at first, but we are thrilled to be recognised for delivering “best in class” work.
We are all very proud to accept this award and add it to the growing cabinet of prizes rattling around in our office. Let’s hope this acts as a stepping stone to us winning again at the CIPR Excellence Awards in London on the 8th of June this year. I am on holiday until 7th June so it will be something to look forward to. Awards are great but just being shortlisted with so many fine agencies is good enough for me.
Thanks for your continued support.
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016