Our client Bets of Mates, the world’s first Social Betwork has launched the ‘BoM Armchair Analyst’ – a competition to find the best amateur football writer in the UK asking football fans:
Do you ever find yourself sitting down to watch the match, and then spending the next hour getting annoyed at the pointless remarks made throughout by some obscure ex-player? Reckon you could do better? Well then we want to hear from you.
To enter, simply email your own match report to the team email@example.com, or click here to submit your 400-600 word article online, making sure you tell them which club you support. The competition runs from today until the 10th May and will be perfect for any budding Match of the Day critics.
For full more details and all the more boring bits we’ve missed out, click here.
With thanks for the image from mgjosefsen.
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Account Manager Job Vacancy - April 29, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency Prohibition PR is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016
- Prohibition Agrees Strategic Partnership With World Class Social Media Platform - October 12, 2016
- Prohibition helps Interflora celebrate the best birthday ever! (video) - July 28, 2016
- Students and social media: how do millennials really use social? - June 1, 2016
- Prohibition Scoops Best PR Agency at Prolific North Awards - April 29, 2016