Our client Bets of Mates, the world’s first Social Betwork has launched the ‘BoM Armchair Analyst’ – a competition to find the best amateur football writer in the UK asking football fans:
Do you ever find yourself sitting down to watch the match, and then spending the next hour getting annoyed at the pointless remarks made throughout by some obscure ex-player? Reckon you could do better? Well then we want to hear from you.
To enter, simply email your own match report to the team firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here to submit your 400-600 word article online, making sure you tell them which club you support. The competition runs from today until the 10th May and will be perfect for any budding Match of the Day critics.
For full more details and all the more boring bits we’ve missed out, click here.
With thanks for the image from mgjosefsen.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016