Are you busy tomorrow? If not, you might want to make your way over to the Adelphi on Hunslet Road as our MD Chris Norton is speaking at a free seminar on the benefits of using social media for business. It’s the second of four seminars to be held by the organisers of this year’s Leeds Digital Festival. We attended the launch of the Festival’s new identity last week that we wrote about on Prohibition PR’s blog.
The Yorkshire Evening Post covered the event the other day. It is kind of a Q&A session with some of the leading lights on social media in the region and we will be debating some of the hot topics on this area including social media strategy, objective setting, measurement, as well some of the tools used by agencies. The others on the panel include Paul Rayment of Dubit, Nathan Lane of Bell Pottinger, Ally Manock of Brass, James Newman of Finn PR, Jen Holmes of The Friendly Copywriting Company, Monica Tailor of kilo75, Kristal Ireland of Propaganda, Liz Cable of Reach Further and Adrian Johnson of Umpf .
If you want to come along you can register for one of 100 free places, visit https://www.leedsdigitalfestival.com/lunch. The hashtag for the event is #socialmediaLDF.
We will look forward to seeing you there.
- Training in the fast lane at Camp Hill - May 29, 2018
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017
- Facebook has announced some exciting new features and we can’t wait to try them out… - May 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Sports Stars on Social Media – and Who You Should Be Following - May 4, 2017
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013