Launching this week, and airing during This Morning on ITV, the ad showcases some of Country Basket’s magical Christmas decorations and inspirational festive items.
Country Baskets boasts the biggest range of Christmas decorations in the UK, and currently has eight retail stores across the UK.
Prohibition is supporting the ad with a targeted media relations campaign focusing on the nostalgia of Christmas decorations through the ages as well as a research report into which town celebrates Christmas first. We’ll be revealing the results in the press very soon so keep your eyes peeled!
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016