Leeds based communications agency, Prohibition has appointed three new members to its team following a period of significant growth. The news comes following another record year for the Integrated PR specialist, which only last month was listed for the first time in PR Week’s Top 150 consultancies in the UK and has also recently been recognised for two prestigious marketing awards, including Best Small PR Agency, and Best Integrated Campaign 2019, as well as winning three new clients.
The three new hires include Victoria Carlin, who has joined Prohibition as senior account executive. Victoria previously worked at Beattie Communications, and has worked with household brands including Tesco and Vue Cinemas. Accompanying Victoria are graduates Bryony Nuttall and Jonathan Routledge, both of whom join the growing team as account executives having studied at Leeds University and Leeds Beckett respectively.
Chris Norton, founder and managing director of Prohibition, commented on the new appointments: “We’re delighted with the success we’ve already seen in 2019, not only have we been recognised as the Best PR Agency of the Year and having delivering the Best Integrated Campaign of the year at the Prolific North Awards but we’ve also won some really exciting new projects which we are dying to get our teeth into. These new appointments show the best things do come in threes but this is a careful strategic move as we continue to grow different divisions in our business and add variety to our service offering.
“They are a lovely bunch and I’m confident these guys will slot right into to our diverse and talented team, and I look forward to working with each of them on even more exciting and creative campaigns this year.”
Prohibition has its head office in Chapel Allerton, Leeds, and now employs 15 members of staff. With ongoing ambitions to specialise, the company has hugely ambitious plans to expand and diversify its offering over the next eighteen months, with several senior hires and new service offerings set to be announced by the Autumn.
- Understanding social media for B2B and corporate companies - October 2, 2019
- A HAT-TRICK OF SUCCESSES – PROHIBITION ANNOUNCES NEW RECRUITS FOLLOWING FRESH AWARD AND CLIENTS WINS - June 20, 2019
- Ways AI will change the PR and communication landscape within the next ten years - January 19, 2019
- Nine ways to use public relations to grow your business. - July 19, 2018
- What’s hot in content marketing? - June 25, 2018
- The five essential tools and traits for successful PR - May 23, 2018
- Reasons you should introduce influencer relations to your B2B marketing strategy - May 9, 2018
- Content marketing – it’s not just content for contents sake - July 14, 2017
- The political PR moves that we can all learn from - June 26, 2017
- Influencer relations – the do’s and the don’ts - June 16, 2017