The junior football club was established back in 1966 and hosts more than twenty mixed ability and age group teams for both boys and girls. Pannal is the hub of Harrogate, and many children go along to make friends, keep fit and develop their footballing technique for the future.
Club Treasurer, Wendi Higgins, said ‘We’re really thankful that the guys at Prohibition have decided to support our Under 7’s team with a full brand new kit. It’s made the boys feel like part of a real team, and they love dressing as their favourite footie idols – it makes them feel like the real deal!’
I think it’s important that a business doesn’t forget its local community, and being born and raised from Harrogate and the fact I started the business here, I wanted to give something back to the town and invest in future local talent! The coaches really do such a great job turning up every week in their own time, and as a father of two myself, I wanted to help out in any way I could.
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- The Prohibition Seven Days of Social - October 10, 2014
- How to be legally compliant on social media - October 9, 2014
- Are Snapchat priming their service for advertising with live stories? - September 18, 2014
- Prohibition delivers innovative social media ‘tweet shop’ for national housing organisation Keepmoat - August 27, 2014
- Prohibition shortlisted for 2014 CIPR ‘Outstanding Small Agency’ award - August 1, 2014
- Making sure your business blog delivers results - July 15, 2014
- Elevating the profile of the UK’s largest independent lift manufacturer - June 24, 2014