The junior football club was established back in 1966 and hosts more than twenty mixed ability and age group teams for both boys and girls. Pannal is the hub of Harrogate, and many children go along to make friends, keep fit and develop their footballing technique for the future.
Club Treasurer, Wendi Higgins, said ‘We’re really thankful that the guys at Prohibition have decided to support our Under 7’s team with a full brand new kit. It’s made the boys feel like part of a real team, and they love dressing as their favourite footie idols – it makes them feel like the real deal!’
I think it’s important that a business doesn’t forget its local community, and being born and raised from Harrogate and the fact I started the business here, I wanted to give something back to the town and invest in future local talent! The coaches really do such a great job turning up every week in their own time, and as a father of two myself, I wanted to help out in any way I could.
- Prohibition scoops an impressive eight CIPR Pride Awards - December 15, 2019
- Social ad best practice – five things you’re doing wrong and why - January 5, 2019
- BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS… - May 24, 2018
- Prohibition Pirate Takeover - July 5, 2017
- Lighting up Leeds Lifestyle Awards - October 19, 2016
- The real winners of New York Fashion Week F/W 2016 - February 19, 2016
- Five ways Snapchat can benefit brands… - February 15, 2016
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014