What a way to kick start the hot summer month of July! Sorry for the shameless self promotion guys but hey it’s our blog so we can write what we want!
July 1st is a pivotal day for most of us, as it usually marks the start of the summer and the long awaited sunshine. However, today proved to be extra special for us as an agency. We’re delighted to reveal that for the first time ever we’ve been shortlisted in the Top 50 PR Agencies 2015 in the North from Prolific North. The list which is released annually, albeit for a bit of link bait, ranks each PR agency according to its financial information taken from Companies House and also from supplementary information from us PR companies ourselves.
The ranking looks at information from more than 200 PR agencies, which are either based in, or have offices in the North. Click here for the full list. There are some great companies in here that we respect so we are delighted to be included in some esteemed company.
This is great news for our company as we enter our 5th year and with a headcount of just eight, we may not be the biggest but we are hoping to become the best.
So there you have it, we are starting to make waves in the Yorkshire region and this year is looking even better than last, so thanks for your support and hopefully we will see you all soon.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016