It’s hard to believe that it’s already been more than two weeks since the CIPR Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Pride Awards held at the Queen’s Hotel in Leeds. As we all filed into the venue and found our seats, it’s safe to say that the team was buzzing with a combination of nerves and excitement about the night ahead.
Although we hoped that we’d be able to bag one or two of the nine awards for which we were shortlisted, we had no idea that we would end up leaving that evening with an incredible eight awards (as well as a cheeky little win on the raffle!) Amongst our wins was the much-coveted ‘Outstanding PR Consultancy’ prize in addition to ‘Best Use of Influencer Relations’ and ‘Best Use of Media Relations’ to name but a few!
We’re beyond chuffed to have won so many awards and would like to thank all of our wonderful clients for helping us to deliver such amazing work together over the past few years. We can’t wait to continue making amazingly creative campaigns in years to come! Thanks to all at the CIPR and to every single member of our truly wonderful team – we’re so proud of the Prohibition team!
- Prohibition scoops an impressive eight CIPR Pride Awards - December 15, 2019
- Social ad best practice – five things you’re doing wrong and why - January 5, 2019
- BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS… - May 24, 2018
- Prohibition Pirate Takeover - July 5, 2017
- Lighting up Leeds Lifestyle Awards - October 19, 2016
- The real winners of New York Fashion Week F/W 2016 - February 19, 2016
- Five ways Snapchat can benefit brands… - February 15, 2016
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014