Pickerings Lifts is the UK’s longest established independent lift manufacturer, celebrating 160-years at the forefront of the elevation industry. Working alongside branding specialists Of Creative, Prohibition was appointed to raise the profile of Pickerings across the UK, helping the business increase its market share and realise its ambitious growth plan to double turnover to £40m by 2016.
Prohibition has delivered a multi-faceted public relations strategy, positioning Pickerings as the foremost authority on the elevation industry, while staying true to its extensive heritage. This has included one-on-one press briefings, regional public relations support mapped against the company’s regional office network, as well as thought-leadership activity.
Our central creative campaign involves working with leading futurist, Dr Ian Pearson – who is credited with inventing the text message – to produce a white paper examining the ‘future of elevation’. The outputs of this are wide ranging: including customer briefings, white papers, content marketing and public relations.
- Social ad best practice – five things you’re doing wrong and why - January 5, 2019
- BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS… - May 24, 2018
- Prohibition Pirate Takeover - July 5, 2017
- Lighting up Leeds Lifestyle Awards - October 19, 2016
- The real winners of New York Fashion Week F/W 2016 - February 19, 2016
- Five ways Snapchat can benefit brands… - February 15, 2016
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- Top Ten Instagram Tools - October 27, 2014