Pickerings Lifts is the UK’s longest established independent lift manufacturer, celebrating 160-years at the forefront of the elevation industry. Working alongside branding specialists Of Creative, Prohibition was appointed to raise the profile of Pickerings across the UK, helping the business increase its market share and realise its ambitious growth plan to double turnover to £40m by 2016.
Prohibition has delivered a multi-faceted public relations strategy, positioning Pickerings as the foremost authority on the elevation industry, while staying true to its extensive heritage. This has included one-on-one press briefings, regional public relations support mapped against the company’s regional office network, as well as thought-leadership activity.
Our central creative campaign involves working with leading futurist, Dr Ian Pearson – who is credited with inventing the text message – to produce a white paper examining the ‘future of elevation’. The outputs of this are wide ranging: including customer briefings, white papers, content marketing and public relations.
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- The Prohibition Seven Days of Social - October 10, 2014
- How to be legally compliant on social media - October 9, 2014
- Are Snapchat priming their service for advertising with live stories? - September 18, 2014
- Prohibition delivers innovative social media ‘tweet shop’ for national housing organisation Keepmoat - August 27, 2014
- Prohibition shortlisted for 2014 CIPR ‘Outstanding Small Agency’ award - August 1, 2014
- Making sure your business blog delivers results - July 15, 2014
- Elevating the profile of the UK’s largest independent lift manufacturer - June 24, 2014