If you’re a graduate looking to get your first break in the industry and you have a passion for all things marketing, then there might be an opportunity for you with one of our nationally renowned clients.
Keepmoat is a national market leader in sustainable community regeneration, housing, and planned and responsive repairs to the UK housing industry.
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, Keepmoat, in their head office marketing team. Do you have a passion for marketing and an interest in all things digital? They are looking for an analytical-minded graduate to join a fast-growing team in Doncaster to support the management of company statistics, as well as being involved with other exciting responsibilities. Apply now for a chance to become Keepmoat’s new Marketing Assistant.
Get in touch
If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- The Prohibition Seven Days of Social - October 10, 2014
- How to be legally compliant on social media - October 9, 2014
- Are Snapchat priming their service for advertising with live stories? - September 18, 2014
- Prohibition delivers innovative social media ‘tweet shop’ for national housing organisation Keepmoat - August 27, 2014
- Prohibition shortlisted for 2014 CIPR ‘Outstanding Small Agency’ award - August 1, 2014
- Making sure your business blog delivers results - July 15, 2014
- Elevating the profile of the UK’s largest independent lift manufacturer - June 24, 2014