If you’re a graduate looking to get your first break in the industry and you have a passion for all things marketing, then there might be an opportunity for you with one of our nationally renowned clients.
Keepmoat is a national market leader in sustainable community regeneration, housing, and planned and responsive repairs to the UK housing industry.
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, Keepmoat, in their head office marketing team. Do you have a passion for marketing and an interest in all things digital? They are looking for an analytical-minded graduate to join a fast-growing team in Doncaster to support the management of company statistics, as well as being involved with other exciting responsibilities. Apply now for a chance to become Keepmoat’s new Marketing Assistant.
Get in touch
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
- Social ad best practice – five things you’re doing wrong and why - January 5, 2019
- BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS… - May 24, 2018
- Prohibition Pirate Takeover - July 5, 2017
- Lighting up Leeds Lifestyle Awards - October 19, 2016
- The real winners of New York Fashion Week F/W 2016 - February 19, 2016
- Five ways Snapchat can benefit brands… - February 15, 2016
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- Top Ten Instagram Tools - October 27, 2014