As we launch head on into our spring campaigns, it’s an exciting time across the board at Prohibition, but for one of our clients it allows us to get stuck in with some of their exciting sponsorship partners – a great chance to exercise our PR muscles in the world of sport!
Client Sealy UK has kick-started its new partnership deal with 2018 BETFRED Super League Champions, Wigan Warriors, by holding a creative photoshoot with the Warrior’s First Team at their home ground.
Passing pillows along the touchline, and even catching a quick 40-winks in the changing room, the shoot saw the likes of Tony Clubb, Sam Powell, Tommy Leuluai and Ben Flower get hands on with the latest Sealy products at the DW Stadium.
The fun day incorporated Sealy’s brand new Activsleep range, building on our work to support the brand’s focus on promoting healthier, rejuvenating sleep each and every night – perfect for high-performance athletes.
As the 2019 season gets into full swing, Sealy UK will remain official kit sponsors and an Official Major Club partner following on from two hugely successful years of sponsorship with the decorated club.
The bed manufacturer will also be continuing in its unique role as the team’s ‘Official Sleep Partner’, working closely with players and the club’s High Performance staff to ensure their rest and recovery needs are met. Continuing to strengthen its relationship with the club, its partners and its fans, Sealy UK will be once again delivering a programme of activation events throughout the year.
- Breaking the cycle of illiteracy with Emerald Publishing - November 19, 2019
- Our 8 step-approach to nailing your content marketing strategy - October 28, 2019
- Sealy makes ‘Dream come true’ for Wigan Warriors superfan - October 1, 2019
- Sealy scores with new partnership deal kick-off - March 20, 2019
- Goldsmiths 2019 bridal campaign – The Perfect Match - January 31, 2019
- The dying art of media relations, how can PRs remain relevant despite the changing media space? - November 23, 2018
- We’re in the top 20 PR agencies in the North! - November 2, 2018