It’s been extremely busy at Prohibition HQ of late, in a good way. Our client Storage Options have brought several new, exciting products to the market meaning we’ve had our heads well and truly down of late.
The launch of their ‘Baby Cam’ monitors offers parents the ability to monitor children in various scenarios. BabyCam Nursery allows parents to see, hear and talk to their children in their nursery and the KidCam has two cameras allowing parents to monitor several children in two locations via a split screen. The product we were most fascinated by was the BabyCam Car. It’s a situation that occurs all the time for parents, unable to see what your child is doing in the back seat, you may find yourself turning around to check on them, taking your full attention away from driving. The BabyCam Car offers a solution to this. With a suction mounted camera for a side rear window and a monitor not dissimilar in appearance to that of a sat nav, mountable on the windscreen, parents can drive safely, while knowing exactly what their child is doing.
Storage Options have also launched the RoadCam to monitor other people’s bad driving, something some of us see on a daily basis, along with the BikeCam. We’re loving the dual functionality of the BikeCam, it can be used by the adrenaline junkies to record those totally rad rides or by the commuter to record exactly what they contend with from other road users. The clever part is the integrated LED light, so other people may not even realise it’s a camera.
The product we’re most excited about, particularly boss man Chris (you can always tell in a meeting, arms start flailing and the voice gets a little higher), is the new Scroll Excel. Taking on board feedback about their other tablets, integrating it into this one and adding the ability to output 3D content to a 3D TV or monitor and voila, The Gadget Show is interested! So tune in tonight on Channel 5 to hear their thoughts too.
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013
- Leeds: Creative Agencies in abundance - November 6, 2013
- Did Michael O’Leary go too far in unmoderated Twitter stunt? - October 25, 2013
- Top Tips: Advanced community management Seminar - September 25, 2013
- SEO vs. Social Media - August 5, 2013