We’re looking for a PR Account Executive to join our Leeds based agency.
As an integrated PR consultancy based in Leeds, we advise big brands on how to use public relations, social media, and content marketing effectively helping them to increase online engagement, raise their profiles and in turn improve their overall business performance.
Prohibition won Prolific North’s Best PR Agency and Best Integrated Campaign of 2019 and CIPR’s Outstanding Large Consultancy of the Year 2019, 2017 and 2015. For a full list of our awards visit here.
We pride ourselves on being one of the country’s top agencies outside of the London bubble. We have recently celebrated our ninth birthday and we have achieved a lot in this time growing from a team of three to 24 (and counting), winning multiple industry awards and working with a whole host of amazing brands.
What Clients Will I Work On?
Prohibition has worked with a variety of B2B and B2C clients including Interflora, Kurt Geiger, Black Sheep, Barbour, Yorkshire Water, CEWE, Watches of Switzerland, The Light, Fentimans and many more.
What Will I Get At Prohibition?
Working at our friendly PR agency, you will have the opportunity to be part of a fun, talented and creative team working on a wide variety of innovative, insight-driven campaigns. As an agency we are committed to our employee’s career development and every year you will be provided off-site PRCA and CIPR training to ensure you stay up to speed with the latest developments in our industry.
We will offer the right candidate a competitive salary, a load of holidays, a shiny new laptop, private healthcare with tons of benefits, and more training than you ever expected.
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Time management skills. You should have the ability to support and control a multitude of activities and be able to handle multiple tasks and accounts, prioritise tasks, and negotiate deadlines.
- Proven communication skills to meet requirements of daily contact with client and internal departments and formal presentations.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creativity and imagination.
- PC skills using Windows software (Excel and PowerPoint)
Have you got what it takes?
Apply by filling in the form below. We look forward to seeing your application!