With 2019 well underway, we have been working hard at Prohibition HQ on exciting Spring campaigns for lots of our retail clients.
This week saw the launch of our latest bridal campaign for Goldsmiths. We were tasked with creating content encouraging soon-to-be engaged couples around the UK to consider buying their engagement ring and wedding rings together – rather than the more traditional route of buying the engagement ring first. Goldsmiths offers some stunning bridal sets that can help to cut down on costs, without comprising on style or diamond quality – THE PERFECT MATCH.
The campaign focuses on five hero ring sets all available at Goldsmiths at an incredible price. We worked closely with Goldsmiths and the in-house team at YouTube to take advantage of the latest research and findings to ensure the content produced would work well as part of an in-stream YouTube advertising campaign, as well as across Goldsmiths social channels. Focus on the product was really important, along with bright bold colour and brand recognition throughout.
We styled and produced a video and photography shoot to create a suite of video footage and stills to utilise throughout the campaign. The finished product was a 30 second YouTube TrueView advert, along with a set of accompanying short, bold and product focused bumper ads to showcase each ring set and offer product and price details. Finally, we produced a suite of stunning lifestyle photography to be used across the Goldsmiths website and social channels.
- Making marketing more measurable – the hacks that ensure your campaigns convert - February 13, 2020
- Top five tips to improve Facebook engagement - December 13, 2019
- Breaking the cycle of illiteracy with Emerald Publishing - November 19, 2019
- Our 8 step-approach to nailing your content marketing strategy - October 28, 2019
- Sealy makes ‘Dream come true’ for Wigan Warriors superfan - October 1, 2019
- Sealy scores with new partnership deal kick-off - March 20, 2019
- Goldsmiths 2019 bridal campaign – The Perfect Match - January 31, 2019
- The dying art of media relations, how can PRs remain relevant despite the changing media space? - November 23, 2018
- We’re in the top 20 PR agencies in the North! - November 2, 2018