April 27th saw Prohibition don their active wear and get their learning caps on as they embarked on their annual company training day at the Camp Hill Estate, situated in the picturesque North Yorkshire countryside.
The itinerary for the day was jam-packed; with a morning learning all there was to know about client relations, taught by Lara Molins-Caplin of the PRCA.
As Prohibition continues to grow, the growth of our team is one our top priorities, and the correct training is crucial. This is not only to grow our brilliant team as individuals but to continue improving and innovating as the leading PR agency in the north.
After a busy morning of training, an afternoon of fun followed. Splitting up into two teams (‘Team Chris’ and ‘Team Will’), a variety of team bonding activities began including low ropes, quad biking, buggy racing and finishing off with a rescue activity – which left one member of the team in cold water (naming no names!).
Post games, and over a well-deserved drink, ‘Team Will’ were announced as the winners of the day. Something that we are sure we’ll hear about until next year’s training day!
- Training in the fast lane at Camp Hill - May 29, 2018
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017
- Facebook has announced some exciting new features and we can’t wait to try them out… - May 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Sports Stars on Social Media – and Who You Should Be Following - May 4, 2017
- New kid on the block – Prohibition reveals all about its newest recruit… - February 15, 2017
- The Top Social Media Mistakes of 2013 - December 19, 2013
- Social Media Fail Examples - December 5, 2013
- Five social media mistakes you should avoid - December 2, 2013
- Five must have tools for content marketing - November 27, 2013
- IS IT GOODBYE FOR FACEBOOK? - November 18, 2013