We have been very busy over the last few days but we are proud to announce our client’s fastest ever tablet PC and the world’s most powerful tablet under £200 to use the Android 4.0 operating system and support the output of 3D content. We have been seeding it online and we have managed to secure some great coverage all over the place including on the home page of the number one tech site in the world Engadget.
The new Scroll Extreme has been added to our popular and award-winning Scroll tablet portfolio. It is packed with a variety of innovative new features and is the cheapest high quality tablet of its type in the world, at only £189.99, initially exclusive with eBuyer.com and available to pre-order from today.
Operating on Android’s latest tablet operating system 4.0, commonly known as Ice Cream Sandwich, the Scroll Extreme delivers a smooth and intuitive user experience with a superior performance powered by its 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor.
The Android 4.0 operating system makes popular actions more visible and lets the user navigate with simple, intuitive gestures. An entirely new typeface optimised for high-resolution screens has improved readability and brings a more polished feel to the Extreme’s interface. New virtual buttons in the system bar enable the user to navigate more easily. Multitasking has also been made easier and more visual.
Our client has made the Scroll Extreme exclusive for pre-order now with eBuyer.com.
This tablet is a fine piece of kit and we are delighted to have been involved in another successful product launch.
- PROHIBITION BRINGS THE GIFT OF GIVING TO LIFE IN GOLDSMITHS CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN - November 19, 2018
- A video Introduction to Leeds Content Marketing Agency Prohibition - October 18, 2018
- PR Account Manager Leeds Job Vacancy - July 9, 2018
- Seven Ways to Get a Job In PR, Even with No Experience - July 3, 2018
- Community management – why social media has to be more than just posting - July 1, 2018
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- Leeds PR Agency is looking for a PR Executive – is it you? - April 17, 2017
- Live stream revolution: Twitter embeds periscope – what will it mean? - January 3, 2017
- A new social media timeline for 2017 - November 8, 2016