We are currently looking to recruit a talented PR account manager to our team.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage the day to day running of accounts, monitoring and reviewing targets on a regular basis and providing solutions and support when targets are not being met.
Understand the client’s business, i.e. demonstrate your knowledge of their industry sector and to take client briefs and briefing designers for the production of printed materials and multimedia, striving constantly to impress clients.
|· Lead client meetings and produce contact reports|
· Be responsible for news generation platform delivery on your clients
· Own the day to day consultancy role for your client
· To be the main day to day contact for client liaison
· Flag any potential account delivery/client issues to your AD in good time
· Input creative new ideas and demonstrate value-add for clients on a regular basis
· Ensure that weekly meetings take place and that actions are completed on/ahead of time for all members
· Manage your client expectations appropriately
· Researching and writing press releases, copy for brochures, leaflets and web copy
· Crisis PR management – understand and help with solutions when required.
· Managing events on behalf of clients
· Play a full role in pitches and presentations
· Liaising with external suppliers – ensuring we make a profit.
· Identify potential new business opportunities
· Supervising Account Executives and other junior staff
· Supporting the development of the company including marketing and business development
· Take an active role in new business development and pitching
· Supporting Account Director in researching and writing client communication strategies and to manage client account teams
· Develop every opportunity to gain your client’s trust in your advice and knowledge
· Demonstrate your ability to run the account safely in your ADs absence
|· 2 years + PR experience preferably in a PR Agency|
· Previous experience in a client-facing role
· You will have existing PR account management experience at either Account Manager or Senior Account Executive level and be able to demonstrate the drive and determination to deliver outstanding results for clients.
· Previous experience of managing own accounts
|· A related degree, such as business/management, communication and media studies, English and creative writing, marketing|
|· Solid skills in PR and social media areas|
· Strong content, research and analytical skills
· Time Management Skills – Ability to support and control a multitude of activities and be able to handle multiple tasks and accounts, prioritise tasks and negotiate deadlines
· Proven communication skills to meet requirements of daily contact with Client and internal departments and formal presentations
· Excellent written communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills both internally and external
· Strong attention to detail skills.
· Creativity and imagination
· PC skills using Windows software (Excel and PowerPoint)
If you think you could be right for this role, please drop us an email with your CV to email@example.com.
We will look forward to hearing from you.