- Prohibition’s mission was to position St Pierre Bakery as a market leader in the US on social media.
- We re-vamped all of the content across social channels, creating engaging conversations and educating consumers about their great products.
- We committed to a dedicated growth strategy on all platforms in order to grow brand awareness.
- Researched estimated costs and set annual growth targets which was combined with engaging organic content including making the most of your moments/coffee breaks, recipe content, memes and competitions.
- Created stunning visual assets to entice the consumer into testing the product.
- Influencer marketing programme launched to encourage testing the products and reviews.
- Facebook followers increased 1200%
- Instagram followers increased 414%
- Total community increase of more than 11,000 followers
- St Pierre is already in the top three brands on social media for Brioche/Crepes in the US.
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Director at Prohibition
Founder of Prohibition, listed in the world's top 30 marketing bloggers and an award winning online PR and crisis management specialist. Co-author of Share This Too.
Latest posts by Chris Norton (see all)
- Is Facebook about to kill organic reach for brand pages? - December 22, 2017
- Prohibition wins the CIPR’s Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy 2017-18 - December 4, 2017
- A day in the life of…. - November 30, 2017