Occasionally an unavoidable event occurs, which may impact on a business’s reputation or share price and these issues need to be managed effectively by an agency you can trust.
With the increasing influence of social media it doesn’t take long for a mini crisis to become a major catastrophe thanks to the real-time nature of the likes of Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and of course Facebook. Consequently, businesses need to protect themselves 365 days a year across all types of media.
Here at Prohibition, we can put together a comprehensive crisis management strategy as it’s vital to always be prepared. After all, choosing to ignore a situation will do your reputation more harm than good. As a crisis management specialist we use our knowledge, experience and expertise to reduce the effect a crisis can have on your brand. Not only will we help spot a potential crisis in advance but we will also limit any fall outs, if they should occur.
Our managing director Chris Norton is one of the most respected crisis management specialists in the country, he is a member of the CIPR committee, a part-time lecturer at Leeds Metropolitan University and co-authored e a chapter on Online Crisis Management for the official CIPR’s Social Media Handbook Share This Too.
“We hired Prohibition to advise us on strategic social media programmes for our clients and they have been helping us for a number of years now. I have been delighted with the service we receive as the team are always available and they aren’t afraid to offer us advice on the latest technologies. I would recommend them to anyone if they were looking for a creative outfit that wanted tangible results from their social media marketing”. Iain Forrest, Managing Director, Wynyard-Consultants
- Currently shortlisted as being Yorkshire’s Outstanding Consultancy and previous winners of Best Use of Social Media and Best Use of Digital Awards.
- Focused team of A-Players – thought leaders, award winners and among the best in the game
- True on and offline integrated approach – drives business results and get your marketing budget working hard for you
- Challenging thinking – traditional PR backgrounds with digital mindsets that go against the status quo. Not just a pack of yes-men
- Campaigns delivering tangible business change: sales, traffic, share of voice and footfall – not just a press coverage booklet at the end of the month
- Genuine, deep digital expertise combined with award winning public relations and communication backgrounds
If you need help with the crisis planning process, give us a call on 0113 430 4160 or visit our contact us page.