What a way to end the week! Here at Prohibition, we’re delighted to announce that we’ve been shortlisted for the Outstanding Small Agency award at the 2014 CIPR Awards.
The CIPR PRide Awards for the Yorkshire and Lincolnshire region are hosted yearly at the Queens Hotel in Leeds, and recognise the highlights from the PR industry in the area for the calendar year. Dedicated to showcasing the work of leading PR teams and consultancies, we’re delighted to say that we’ll be in attendance, enjoying the event again this year.
The nomination for 2014 isn’t the first time the Prohibition team have been acknowledged by the CIPR, having taken home the Gold Award in 2013 ‘Best Use of Digital’ category for our Student Wire campaign.
The great news continues to add to what has been a record breaking year for us, which has already seen our agency double in size, move to larger office and appoint a number of new staff members. We can’t wait to head to celebrate at the Queens Hotel on 27th of November and face off against some of the best agencies in the area. Fingers crossed, and we’ll see you there!
- Social ad best practice – five things you’re doing wrong and why - January 5, 2019
- BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS… - May 24, 2018
- Prohibition Pirate Takeover - July 5, 2017
- Lighting up Leeds Lifestyle Awards - October 19, 2016
- The real winners of New York Fashion Week F/W 2016 - February 19, 2016
- Five ways Snapchat can benefit brands… - February 15, 2016
- Young’s Hire is tailor-made for Prohibition - January 7, 2015
- 2014 on Social Media: The Prohibition round-up - December 23, 2014
- Pannal Sports scores with Prohibition sponsorship - December 1, 2014
- Top Ten Instagram Tools - October 27, 2014